The Histiocytosis Association is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to addressing the unique needs of patients and families dealing with the effects of histiocytic disorders while leading the search for a cure. It is the only organization of its kind, connecting the patient and medical communities to:
* Grow and share knowledge of histiocytic disorders,
* Provide critical emotional and educational support to patients and families, and
* Identify and fund key research initiatives that will lead to a world free of histiocytic disorders.
We are dedicated to raising awareness about histiocytic disorders, providing educational and emotional support, and funding research leading to better treatments and a cure.
- Funds Research https://www.histio.org/page.aspx?pid=435
- Community Impact https://www.histio.org/impact