Date and Time
Thursday Mar 16, 2023
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM EDT
Eynon Ballroom; Second Floor
Shuttle service will be available from Lot F (Triad Building)
Details of shuttle service exact location & run times will be sent with registration confirmation.
$110 Prospective Members
Get your first quarter in 2023 inspiration and with this information-packed business event!
Attracting business leaders and other regional stakeholders, the State of the County event includes breakfast, significant time for networking, a panel discussion by legislative and business leaders, as well as a keynote speaker.
- Opening remarks from Dr. Ali Houshmand, President of Rowan University.
- State of the County from Gloucester County Commissioner Director Frank DiMarco.
- Panel Discussion including:
- Dr. Fred Keating - President of Rowan College South Jersey
- Robert Asaro-Angelo - State Department of Labor Commissioner
- Bob Bullard - Assistant Vice President of External Engagement & Professional Success at Rowan University
- Heather Simmons - Deputy Director, Gloucester County Board of Commissioners
- Michelle Shirey - Associate Vice President of Workforce Innovation, Rowan College of South Jersey
- Our Keynote speaker is William Hoffman, President and CEO of Hoffman's Exterminating Co. Inc.
For more information, download our Sponsor Fact Sheet HERE.
For more information about our sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Linsey Camire at Lcamire@gc-chamber.com