Gather Your Team for Our Week of Volunteering to Support Your Communities and Causes
Get your team and pick an activity from one of our A.C.T.I.O.N. item suggestions for each day.
Your team can be featured on our Facebook live events all week long! Use our hashtag #gcweekofaction or tag us in your posts for the chance to be shared.
Teams have various options to give back, from writing cards to seniors, hosting a local drive and more.
Action (June 21, 2021)
- Take action through donations that provide support to local programs and activities or like a local nonprofit on social media and share their page with friends. Click here for a list of local nonprofits.
- Write letters to seniors, military veterans and patients in children's hospitals. Download a free printable card by clicking here.
Mail your cards toUnited Way of Gloucester County454 Crown Point RoadThorofare, NJ 08086
- Teach others about the non-profit organizations in our area doing important work on behalf of our communities. Like their pages, share their posts. Click here for a list of local nonprofits.
- Participate in United Way Gloucester County's Operation Read Along and inspire someone to learn how to read.
- Organize a drive and/or collect items that support others. Collect food, clothing, diapers, or pet food. Organize a blood drive or book drive with your teams,
- Beautify your community. Paint and place affirmation stones in a garden, conduct a clean-up or paint project at a center or park in the community.